BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40008
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Tempers flare between Beckett and Ryan Howard in Boston's 3-2 Spring win " Thread

Message #2757 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Tempers flare between Beckett and Ryan Howard in Boston's 3-2 Spring win
Date:  3/26/06, 9:50pm
Beckett is looking good... but I always get a laugh when guys treat a regular season game like it's a pennant race.

Reply to Msg #2757
Back to Topics

5360 reads

916 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #2762 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Conor  
Subject:  Re: Tempers flare between Beckett and Ryan Howard in Boston's 3-2 Spring win
Date:  3/27/06, 9:25am
I find it funny when a guy who's hitting 10 HR's in spring training has to spend time admiring a pop fly

Reply to Msg #2762
Back to Topics

7684 reads

Message #2765 of 6634  *NEW*
redsoxchick  
Subject:  Re: Tempers flare between Beckett and Ryan Howard in Boston's 3-2 Spring win
Date:  3/27/06, 12:30pm
Beckett took it a little too seriously (and said so after the game to reporters) but I like the fact that he's already in regular season mode.

Red Sox fans have been discussing on another message board how we have a pretty good "batshit" bullpen going this year.

Timlin, Tavarez, Seanez...all seem to be a little, let's just say 'intense' in the past. (And heck, Seanez was the first one out of the bullpen yesterday!) Now we have Beckett in the rotation to join the gang.

It should be a fun season; I can't wait for it to freaking start!

Reply to Msg #2765
Back to Topics

7684 reads

Message #2767 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  redsoxchick
redsoxchick  
Date:  3/27/06, 1:31pm
I no sooner write all this and Julian Tavarez punches Joey Gathright in the jaw - as he's sliding into homeplate, no less!

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/extras
/extra_bases/

>>>>

Reply to Msg #2767
Back to Topics

7682 reads

Message #2768 of 6634  *NEW*
attacksquad  
Date:  3/27/06, 4:00pm
I am on Team Howard on this one. Team Howard!!!!!

Reply to Msg #2768
Back to Topics

7682 reads

This message has been added to these BGEEKS Blogs:

attacksquad's Blog

Message #2771 of 6634  *NEW*
Guest10416 (IP: 66.134.219.178)  
Date:  3/27/06, 12:29pm
Beckett took it a little too seriously (and said so after the game to reporters) but I like the fact that he's already in regular season mode.

Red Sox fans have been discussing on another message board how we have a pretty good "batshit" bullpen going this year.

Timlin, Tavarez, Seanez...all seem to be a little, let's just say 'intense' in the past. (And heck, Seanez was the first one out of the bullpen yesterday!) Now we have Beckett in the rotation to join the gang.

It should be a fun season; I can't wait for it to freaking start!

Reply to Msg #2771
Back to Topics

7677 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter