BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40913
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "David Ross' acquisition fuels speculation that Jason LaRue or Javier Valentin might be on the trading block for a pitcher " Thread

Message #2770 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  David Ross' acquisition fuels speculation that Jason LaRue or Javier Valentin might be on the trading block for a pitcher
Date:  3/27/06, 7:53pm
The best move for the Reds would be to keep Javier Valentin. He's not great defensively (they acquired Ross to fill that role), but he hits for a lot of power. Valentin's style is reminicent of Mike Piazza in some ways. LaRue has never been consistent and is usually in and out of the lineup with injury troubles.

Reply to Msg #2770
Back to Topics

2809 reads

1969 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #2891 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: David Ross' acquisition fuels speculation that Jason LaRue or Javier Valentin might be on the trading block for a pitcher
Date:  4/3/06, 9:17am
Let me just say that there is no way if I am Larue or Valentin that I am concerned because of David Ross.

/sorry, David, but it's true

Reply to Msg #2891
Back to Topics

3442 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter