BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40904
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Game 7 Preview: Bonderman set for home opener - White Sox (2-4) at Tigers (5-1), 1:05 p.m. ET " Thread

Message #3007 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
The Olde English Ds  
Subject:  Game 7 Preview: Bonderman set for home opener - White Sox (2-4) at Tigers (5-1), 1:05 p.m. ET
Date:  4/10/06, 08:51am
graphic

--------------------------------------------------------
Go Tigers!!!

Reply to Msg #3007
Back to Topics

6101 reads

1611 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #3008 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  The Olde English Ds
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: Game 7 Preview: Bonderman set for home opener - White Sox (2-4) at Tigers (5-1), 1:05 p.m. ET
Date:  4/10/06, 8:51am
I just entered this Gametalk just after you, OE... so I'm going with your link. Good luck to your Tigers!

---

I'm sticking with Freddy Garcia this week in fantasy because of his two starts... I just can't believe that he is going to be as bad as he was last week (and I'm thinking Detroit is due for a loss).
I thought briefly about bringing up Livan, who pitches in RFK against the Mets (and a lousy Trachsel) this Thurs, but I decided to gamble on Freddy.

Reply to Msg #3008
Back to Topics

6882 reads

Message #3011 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
The Olde English Ds  
Subject:  Re: Game 7 Preview: Bonderman set for home opener - White Sox (2-4) at Tigers (5-1), 1:05 p.m. ET
Date:  4/10/06, 9:06am
graphic
Well Reedster...the Tigers got the loss out of their system yesterday so you are in for a rough outing from Garcia. Expect Bonderman to dominate today. The Tigers will be fired up for the home opener with all the excitement surrounding the team. Garcia does have two starts this week so you should have better luck with his 2nd start

OE

Go Tigers!!!

Reply to Msg #3011
Back to Topics

6880 reads

Message #3014 of 6634  *NEW*
The Olde English Ds  
Date:  4/10/06, 10:11am
graphic
2 Ks in the 1st!!! What a great start Go Bondy.

Go Tigers!!!

Reply to Msg #3014
Back to Topics

6877 reads

Message #3015 of 6634  *NEW*
Reedster  
Date:  4/10/06, 1:09pm
>2 Ks in the 1st!!! What a great start Go Bondy.

No response after this says it all.

Freddy done good. Bonderman didn't sound like he was doing all that bad, either (I just paid $14.99 for the year of MLB radio and listened to some this morning).

Freddy did look (er, sound) much better this morning than he did last week.

Reply to Msg #3015
Back to Topics

6875 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter