BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40004
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Griffey leaves game early with stiffness in right knee " Thread

Message #3047 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Griffey leaves game early with stiffness in right knee
Date:  4/12/06, 9:30pm
I can't believe Griffey is having bad luck again after his great comeback year. Unlike most athletes today, Griff can never be called selfish. Several teams, most notably the Yankees wanted to sign him for big bucks. Instead, Junior opted to play for his hometown team for much less. You can't help but respect a guy like that. I hope this latest injury isn't serious and requires surgery.

Reply to Msg #3047
Back to Topics

3953 reads

1716 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #3055 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: Griffey leaves game early with stiffness in right knee
Date:  4/13/06, 5:35am
You hate to see this. Griffey Jr. is a really good guy & a great player, but I would think you would almost have to see it coming. Even though he had a relatively injury free year last season, he is still injury prone & really always has been. It also makes you wonder just how many home runs he would have had if he had not had such an injury plagued career. Although I like him, I have always been scared to own him on my fantasy teams because of his seemingly consistant injury problem.

Reply to Msg #3055
Back to Topics

5085 reads

Message #3057 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  drrubb
The Olde English Ds  
Subject:  Re: Griffey leaves game early with stiffness in right knee
Date:  4/13/06, 8:31am
graphic
I was afraid of this when I drafted him in one of my leagues. Hopefully this is nothing serious.

--------------------------------------------------------
Go Tigers!!!
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply to Msg #3057
Back to Topics

5081 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter