BaseballGeeks
User: Guest39506
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Nightmarish Outing for Edwin Jackson " Thread

Message #320 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Nightmarish Outing for Edwin Jackson
Date:  4/14/04, 5:51pm
"Edwin Jackson allowed six runs and eight hits over 4 1/3 innings for Triple-A Las Vegas last night."Jose Lima and Wilson Alvarez move up the depth chart, ahead of Edwin.

Reply to Msg #320
Back to Topics

3797 reads

962 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #321 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Re: Nightmarish Outing for Edwin Jackso
Date:  4/18/04, 8:28pm
I love the enthusiasm and funny sense of humor that Jose Lima brings to the Dodgers. It sort of reminds me of Mickey Hatcher. Wilson Alvarez is more suited to be a starter and is much preferable to Jeff Weaver. Weaver had an ERA of over five last year with the Yankees. Steinbrenner got a steal in that trade for Kevin Brown. As for Edwin Jackson, I see a tremendous amount of potential, but he may need another year in the minors. He's only twenty and the Dodgers should be cautious in bringing him to the big leagues. In other words, they shouldn't promote Edwin before he's ready, which is what they did with Adrian Beltre.

Reply to Msg #321
Back to Topics

4680 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter