BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40999
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Says the 19 year old who caught Bonds' ball: 'I hate that guy' " Thread

Message #3518 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Anonymous  
Subject:  Says the 19 year old who caught Bonds' ball: 'I hate that guy'
Date:  5/21/06, 03:57am

Reply to Msg #3518
Back to Topics

4193 reads

1786 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #3523 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Anonymous
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Re: Says the 19 year old who caught Bonds' ball: 'I hate that guy'
Date:  5/21/06, 10:36am
Tyler Snyder already wants $1 million for the ball. The price may be a little steep, especially if there's going to be a bunch of ******* put all over it, but you can't blame the guy for not wanting to keep that piece of garbage. And, as a die-hard A's fan, it's know surprise that he despises Bonds.

Reply to Msg #3523
Back to Topics

5036 reads

Message #3526 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: Says the 19 year old who caught Bonds' ball: 'I hate that guy'
Date:  5/21/06, 12:48pm
I can't blame the guy for wanting a million dollars for the ball. No matter what we all think of Bonds, it is still baseball history, controversial or not. It's not everyday you "win the lottery". If I was that kid, I would take that ball for all that it is worth or get as much as I possibly could out of it. He paid a ticket price for that baseball game. If I had that ball, anything less than 4 or 5 hundred thousand would not even be considered.

Reply to Msg #3526
Back to Topics

5033 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter