BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40635
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Phillies' pitching phenom Cole Hamels misses start due to back soreness " Thread

Message #3549 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Phillies' pitching phenom Cole Hamels misses start due to back soreness
Date:  5/24/06, 10:29am
Just when you picked him up following our advice.... ouch.

Reply to Msg #3549
Back to Topics

4002 reads

1461 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #3551 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Conor  
Subject:  Re: Phillies' pitching phenom Cole Hamels misses start due to back soreness
Date:  5/24/06, 1:53pm
he's had plenty of injuries throughout his career (including high school)...none of them are related and only his broken arm from high school had to do with his pitching arm. I mean, the kid only had 28 appearances over the course of 3 seasons (175 IP). That had to be a warning from the beginning

Reply to Msg #3551
Back to Topics

4603 reads

Message #3555 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Re: Phillies' pitching phenom Cole Hamels misses start due to back soreness
Date:  5/24/06, 7:18pm
I actually picked up Hamels a few days before listening to Podcast #19, so the blame is all on me for the transaction. The D.L. has become the name of the game for the Quakes in BBM's BaseballGeeks League.

Reply to Msg #3555
Back to Topics

4600 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter