BaseballGeeks
User: Guest29776
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Brad Penny takes a bat to the water cooler after he gets pulled by Grady Little " Thread

Message #3594 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Brad Penny takes a bat to the water cooler after he gets pulled by Grady Little
Date:  5/30/06, 6:04pm
He feels that Grady didn't give him a chance... I disagree. The chance was lost when Betemit got a hit, allowing Penny's 4th run of the inning and putting the tying run on the plate.

Apologize, Brad... and man up!

Reply to Msg #3594
Back to Topics

2818 reads

1256 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #3598 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Guest16143 (IP: 65.32.70.158)  
Subject:  Re: Brad Penny takes a bat to the water cooler after he gets pulled by Grady Little
Date:  5/30/06, 9:16pm
no way...i love this attitude (from a fantasy standpoint). I know yur a Dodger fan, and it's not good for the team and all, but i'm glad he was pissed cuz leave him in there for just 2 more outs and he lowers his ERA and is line for the Win, helping fantasy owners everywhere. fantasy owners are more likely to be "ok" with his ER's if he puts a W up on the board. This is also the guy that asked to be pulled in the 6th inning with no runs on the board (perhaps so he wouldn't raise his ERA?).

Reply to Msg #3598
Back to Topics

3364 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter