BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40462
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Jose Canseco called Major League Baseball 'the mafia' before going 0-for-3 with 3 K's in his debut for the S.D. Surf Dawgs " Thread

Message #3795 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Jose Canseco called Major League Baseball 'the mafia' before going 0-for-3 with 3 K's in his debut for the S.D. Surf Dawgs
Date:  7/04/06, 10:06am
As much as I'm reluctant to admit it, Canseco has a valid point here. MLB is always looking to protect big-name stars and only punish a few others. Remember the Congressional hearings last year? During that time, Selig and the powers that be were blackballing Canseco, while protecting and defending the reputations of Rafael "I have never used steroids--PERIOD" Palmeiro, Mark "I'm not here to talk about the past" McGwire, Sammy "No hablo english" Sosa, and Curt "I didn't really mean it when I said over 70% of players were using steroids" Schilling.

Reply to Msg #3795
Back to Topics

1433 reads

691 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter