BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40095
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "BaseballGeeks PodCast Half year... link goes to download of the mp3 of our podcast" Thread

Message #3779 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  BaseballGeeks PodCast Half year... link goes to download of the mp3 of our podcast
Date:  7/01/06, 4:36pm (Last Edited: 7/1/06, 4:37pm)
This week in Geek features minor league tantrums, sensitivity trainings and Guillen and Rocker, Dodger Dogs, Dodger news, Canseco, and more; hot and cold pitchers and hitters from Week 13; Fantasy forecast for Week 14; False rumors

Time: Hour and 18 minutes... our longest podcast ever... we had a lot to talk about today...

Reply to Msg #3779
Back to Topics

2660 reads

1027 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #3796 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: BaseballGeeks PodCast Half year... link goes to download of the mp3 of our podcast
Date:  7/4/06, 10:32am
Great show guys! Hey, you guys wanted feedback. Let me atleast put in my two cents. I think you guys need to change up your format a little, or here & there. The show is good, but I think you guys need to get more opinionated & more controversial. Be more like Ozzie Guillen! Just kidding! Maybe the reason you guys aren't getting any comments or feedback despite the growing number of listeners is because you guys just seen to talk about what's going on in fantasy baseball more than anything else. Telling us who's hot & who's not is great & informational, but you are just summerizing for the most part. Guys who are in fantasy baseball & take it pretty seriously know most of that already. Personally, & I know I don't speak for everyone, I would love to hear you guys talk more about different issues in baseball, & a little less fantasy baseball. For instance or example:

What is your opinions about the salary structure of baseball?
Do you guys think their needs to be salary caps?
Should MLB move to make baseball have more parity from year to year like the NFL?
How do you guys feel about the luxury tax situation in baseball? the collective bargaining agreement? What about making tax payers paying for new stadiums? What drugs or substances do you think should be banned & not banned? The all star voting & selection process? Do you think interleague play is good or bad for baseball? Do you guys think that the media gives special treatments to certain teams & players, & cities over others & is it fair? Are you guys tired of hearing about New York & Boston all of the damn time? How can the smaller market teams ever compete with the big market teams? Any ideas or solutions? Does MLB need to make a conscious effort to create more parity & promote the smaller market teams? What do you guys think or do you have any opinions on the matter?

Reply to Msg #3796
Back to Topics

3335 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter