BaseballGeeks
User: Guest39183
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "PlayerTrack 2006 is now updated... prepare for your drafts... Use Coupon Code BGEEKS for $5 off " Thread

Message #4303 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  PlayerTrack 2006 is now updated... prepare for your drafts... Use Coupon Code BGEEKS for $5 off
Date:  3/03/07, 1:59pm
I was so burned out from fantasy baseball last year that I wasn't sure I would have it in me to do this again... BUT, after NEVER getting in the money pre-Player Track and having gotten in the money BOTH of my first two years using it (1st place in 2005, 3rd place last year, where I lost both Derrek Lee and Gary Sheffield for most of the season)... I *HAD* to do it again.

You can try it out for free and see the top 10 rankings in each position... there are some interesting surprises.

Reply to Msg #4303
Back to Topics

2365 reads

895 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #4304 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: PlayerTrack 2006 is now updated... prepare for your drafts... Use Coupon Code BGEEKS for $5 off
Date:  3/3/07, 2:11pm
If you were signed up last year, you need to sign up as a new user to get the discount... I have to fix this, but I don't have time today.

Comments, suggestions, new category suggestions, etc., lemme know.

Reply to Msg #4304
Back to Topics

3360 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter