BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40246
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Sabathia gets slammed by a Reed Johnson line drive; x-rays are negative, but he is questionable to start Game 1 " Thread

Message #4386 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Sabathia gets slammed by a Reed Johnson line drive; x-rays are negative, but he is questionable to start Game 1
Date:  3/28/07, 12:03pm
It is always a pisser for me when one of my fantasy players does something to cause injury to one of my better fantasy players.

C.C. is my #1. While I am glad x-rays are negative, this doesn't mean he won't miss two+ starts. Fingers crossed.

Reply to Msg #4386
Back to Topics

3647 reads

1815 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #4388 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
john.reiss  
Subject:  Re: Sabathia gets slammed by a Reed Johnson line drive; x-rays are negative, but he is questionable to start Game 1
Date:  3/28/07, 12:54pm
It seems that every year he goes down for a little bit, so I'm not that upset. I guess it does help that I have Santana on my roster as well.

Reply to Msg #4388
Back to Topics

4523 reads

Message #4393 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  john.reiss
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: Sabathia gets slammed by a Reed Johnson line drive; x-rays are negative, but he is questionable to start Game 1
Date:  3/28/07, 4:30pm
>It seems that every year he goes down for a little bit, so I'm
>not that upset. I guess it does help that I have Santana on
>my roster as well.

That's a nice guy to fall back on. I have John Smoltz and Randy Johnson to fall back on. Hope they bring their wheelchairs.

Reply to Msg #4393
Back to Topics

4521 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter