BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40685
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "The MLB 'Mob' begins their public onslaught of Jason Giambi by apparently leaking that Giambi has tested positive for amphetamines in the past year " Thread

Message #4582 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  The MLB 'Mob' begins their public onslaught of Jason Giambi by apparently leaking that Giambi has tested positive for amphetamines in the past year
Date:  5/23/07, 10:08am
This story immediately makes me think about the rumors that Raffy Palmeiro testified in the steroid hearings under the threat that the MLB would out him for his steroids.

Now, we have this news come out suddenly after Giambi points the finger at the MLB.

Interesting.

Reply to Msg #4582
Back to Topics

2631 reads

1164 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #4583 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
john.reiss  
Subject:  Re: The MLB 'Mob' begins their public onslaught of Jason Giambi by apparently leaking that Giambi has tested positive for amphetamines in the past year
Date:  5/23/07, 11:53am
I'm still waiting for some "information" on Sammy Sosa before he hits number 600. That way they can keep him out of the Hall just like McGwire et al. At this point, I almost hate being a baseball fan.

Reply to Msg #4583
Back to Topics

3310 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter