BaseballGeeks
User: Guest41079
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Success going to their head? Kevin Millar and a few other Bosox players to join him in a little Queer Eye " Thread

Message #745 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Success going to their head? Kevin Millar and a few other Bosox players to join him in a little Queer Eye
Date:  3/10/05, 09:30am
I can understand a Wheaties box. Maybe a surprise appearance hammering nails into a newly built home on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition......but this?Let the "Kevin Millar and Mike Piazza sitting in a tree... K I S S I N G" rumors commence!

Reply to Msg #745
Back to Topics

3445 reads

779 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #755 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
GenghisJohn  
Subject:  Re: Success going to their head? Kevin Millar and a few other Bosox players to join him in a little Queer Eye
Date:  3/10/05, 6:48pm
I think the Red Sox are in for some bad times. Shilling is doing Celebrity Poker, Wells is 900 lbs, I think they've all been celebrating too much this off season lets see how it shows on the field.

Reply to Msg #755
Back to Topics

2301 reads

Message #764 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  GenghisJohn
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: Success going to their head? Kevin Millar and a few other Bosox players to join him in a little Queer Eye
Date:  3/11/05, 11:29am
>I think the Red Sox are in for some bad times. Shilling is>doing Celebrity Poker, Wells is 900 lbs, I think they've all>been celebrating too much this off season lets see how it>shows on the field.I tend to agree. I would be concerned as a Bosox fan. Then again, I can't relate. I bet they aren't concerned in the least.I mean, they probably have that feeling that they want to party like it's 2092.

Reply to Msg #764
Back to Topics

4022 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter