BaseballGeeks
User: Guest39577
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Tigers Finally Sign Pudge; Pudge's Fantasy Stock Plummets " Thread

Message #112 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Tigers Finally Sign Pudge; Pudge's Fantasy Stock Plummets
Date:  2/2/04, 1:05pm
...while the Tiger pitching staff's stock rises, even if just a little.

Reply to Msg #112
Back to Topics

4668 reads

1502 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #113 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: Tigers Finally Sign Pudge; Pudge's Fantasy Stock Plummet
Date:  2/3/04, 10:50pm
I still think Irod will put up solid numbers in Detroit, even for fantasy purposes! D'mitri Young was on my fantasy team last season & he played for Detroit. He put up some surprisingly solid fantasy numbers & was quiet productive for me last season, given the fact that no one was even really thinking, "Man, I want Dmitri Young on my fantasy team this season!" before the fantasy season actually started last season. The Tigers may only win 50 or so games, but I think Ivan Rodriguez will still put up pretty good fantasy numbers!

Reply to Msg #113
Back to Topics

5514 reads

Message #114 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: Tigers Finally Sign Pudge; Pudge's Fantasy Stock Plummet
Date:  2/3/04, 11:45pm
As the catcher position is "short," he does still keep some value... he'll hit the dingers (more so than most catchers), if he can stay healthy.He is just a bigger question mark in Detroit... it is nice that he is back in the AL so that he'll get some time at DH.

Reply to Msg #114
Back to Topics

5512 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter