BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40875
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "New Look Braves " Thread

Message #184 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Boogaman  
Subject:  New Look Braves
Date:  2/24/04, 2:17am
The new look Braves have a long way to go. I have little confidence in the gimpy Drew. I was a big fan of his in college and went to watch him play at FSU on many occasions.

Reply to Msg #184
Back to Topics

4182 reads

1312 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #185 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Boogaman
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: New Look Brave
Date:  2/23/04, 2:13pm
Their starting line-up is interesting.SS Rafael Furcal2B Marcus GilesLF Chipper JonesCF Andruw JonesRF J.D. Drew3B Mark DeRosa1B Adam LaRoche or Julio FrancoC Johnny EstradaPitcherI think the entire fate of the Braves team this year depends on J.D. Drew and the pitching.Drew, as you know, has a lot to prove. I think he's going to be up to the task... I predict him to hit at least .285, hit 25 dingers, and drive in 85... if he can stay healthy.Gary Sheffield, he ain't... but a decent replacement, I think.

Reply to Msg #185
Back to Topics

4739 reads

Message #186 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Boogaman
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: New Look Brave
Date:  2/29/04, 4:12pm
3rd place this season! That's my prediction! They might barely get above .500! I think the marlins gave up too much also! They lost Derek Lee, Ivan Rodriguez, & Juan Encarnacion! They lost about half of their power in their line up. Their pitching is unreal though!

Reply to Msg #186
Back to Topics

4738 reads

Message #672 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: New Look Braves
Date:  3/5/05, 1:13pm (Last Edited: 3/6/05, 4:02pm)
>Drew, as you know, has a lot to prove. I think he's going to>be up to the task... I predict him to hit at least .285, hit>25 dingers, and drive in 85... if he can stay healthy.I'm doing some bug testing, and I found this old link.Looks like I was pretty good in my prediction regarding Drew [tooting my own horn]..305, 31 HRs, 93 RBIs in a pretty much injury free season.

Reply to Msg #672
Back to Topics

4737 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter