BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40615
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "BaseballGeeks PodCast #4 is online... post your comments here (link goes to direct download of the podcast) " Thread

Message #1884 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  BaseballGeeks PodCast #4 is online... post your comments here (link goes to direct download of the podcast)
Date:  1/28/06, 6:30pm
This week's episode: Barry Bonds -- his blog and reality show; Frank Thomas and the A's; Retiring Clemente's number; Top 10 PlayerTrack.com shortstops for fantasy 2006; False Rumors

If you would like to advertise on future podcasts, check out http://www.baseballgeeks.com/advertise.htm.

To send us fantasy questions and/or comments on the podcast, email us at podcast[at]baseballgeeks[dot]com. You can also send sound clips of yourself with your question that we may include on the podcast.

Reply to Msg #1884
Back to Topics

5879 reads

808 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #1886 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Re: BaseballGeeks PodCast #4 is online... post your comments here (link goes to direct download of the podcast)
Date:  1/28/06, 11:59pm (Last Edited: 1/29/06, 1:47pm)
Interesting insight on playertrack.com 's top shortstops. Felipe Lopez could be a sleeper, but I'd still rank Jeter and Tejada ahead of him. Bill Hall has been underrated so far and I'll expect him to become more of a household name real soon.
It was interesting that Barry Bonds started corresponding again from his website a day after I sent him the e-mail, but I'm sure he received hundreds of others with similar complaints at the same time. I'm sure most of them were less pleasant than mine, though.
You're right on the mark with Anna Benson. She sounds like a modern-day Cyndy Garvey in some ways. Kris better not cheat on her or she might do something even more drastic than sleeping with his teammates. Pull a Lorena Bobbitt, perhaps? Jose Canseco should be grateful that he didn't end up with a wife like that.
As always, terrific podcast!!! The BGP will continue to move up in the rankings, no doubt...

Reply to Msg #1886
Back to Topics

7141 reads

Message #1888 of 6634  *NEW*
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: BaseballGeeks PodCast #4 is online... post your comments here (link goes to direct download of the podcast)
Date:  1/29/06, 8:34am
You guys are kicking ass & taking names! muy caliente! I really love the post game show as well. Classic! Don't change it.

Reply to Msg #1888
Back to Topics

7141 reads

Message #1898 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  drrubb
familyman  
Date:  1/29/06, 7:53pm
Thanks, drrubb and Jaydawg. We hope to make you proud -- and informed -- all year long.

Reply to Msg #1898
Back to Topics

7139 reads

Message #1914 of 6634  *NEW*
Reedster  
Date:  1/30/06, 10:10pm
Our podcast is included in this new website called podzinger at podzinger.com.

Now, it is interesting, in theory.

I am guessing that they have some kind of sound recognition software that interprets the words in the podcast. Unfortunately, its accuracy leaves a lot to be desired. Here is a portion from our latest podcast (the time within the podcast is noted):

0:00:53 ... -- greg this is robbery -- -- geeks that now -- -- -- -- -- know the islamic you know we have to microphones hopefully this will make the ...

0:02:17 ... it knocks a lot of homeland Yes interesting news on the baseball geeks com website this week when a moderator is -- Who i love he has yet been my brother -- -- things ...

0:04:16 ... Arnie -- i think of him -- just a baseball player and -- that fantasy element in me playing fantasy that i love to have somebody with those steps but he he has his soul Amazing he's in human and maybe that has some that he would affect the heat when he was -- you alluded to this yeah him he's been injected with healing and he has a -- princess and He grew up in baseball with some very excellent -- his father bobby obviously but -- his godfather willie mays And I am sure he saw the adoration that was given to these guys and only to see himself actually perform better than these guys who were considered god like by -- -- he's -- the god of the gods of baseball ...

0:04:58 ... father can -- -- credit with give him the love of baseball i think i'd have to -- and he if you -- we were talking about bobby bonds and I Think one of the things we discovered was perhaps that's where comes from -- with various i think he is not the average kid growing up to orange baseball players earlier in the week heard louise gonzales on MOB -- -- and radio And gonzales i think is just one of the world's great baseball people During knowledgeable really good -- during philanthropic and he hughes talking about growing up -- an adoring fans and not ...

0:06:11 ... particularly from the fundamental -- the meeting at the turn on baseball as quickly he can't get faster seeking two more office Which will william ...

Greg, "this is robbery," is interesting. I said "This is Rob Reed."

I find it confusing that our podcast seems to have subliminal messages from the Koran?

Reply to Msg #1914
Back to Topics

7135 reads

Message #1916 of 6634  *NEW*
familyman  
Date:  1/31/06, 9:40am
This is really disturbing. Here we are talking baseball and somehow being dragged into something political. Can this be corrected? We can't have people miscontruing our words as being intolerant of muslims or any other group.

Reply to Msg #1916
Back to Topics

7131 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter