BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40419
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Baseball Podcast #6 is now online... link goes to download of podcast " Thread

Message #2064 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Baseball Podcast #6 is now online... link goes to download of podcast
Date:  2/12/06, 10:21pm (Last Edited: 2/17/06, 10:32am)
This week's show: Arte Moreno-Anaheim dispute; Johnny Damon thank you letter and opinion from Red Sox Chick; Creatine and Amphetamines in baseball; our predictions for the NL Central; PlayerTrack.com Top 10 Catchers; False Rumors

Longest podcast of the season so far. Let us know if this is a good or bad thing. Thanks to Red Sox Chick (redsoxchick.com) and baseballcrazy (at Skype) for your contributions!

Reply to Msg #2064
Back to Topics

2653 reads

802 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #2077 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Re: Baseball Podcast #6 is now online... link goes to download of podcast
Date:  2/13/06, 10:21pm (Last Edited: 2/13/06, 10:22pm)
Like a fine wine, the BGP's get better with age. Keep it up!!! The commentary on playertrack.com's top 10 catchers was absolutely flawless and I can't argue with any of the picks. Also, the segment on N.L. Central predictions was nicely done. I don't think the Cubs will win that division, but they're definitely improved with the additions of Juan Pierre and Jacque Jones to their lineup. The Cardinals should be the favored team to take their division as long as Pujols stays healthy. The Cubs do have a good chance to win the Wild Card, though. The Red Sox Chick is a great addition to the B-ball Geeks family. As I told her in an e-mail sent to her last week, it would be really neat to see some comraderie with The Yankees Chick on this site. She also gave a nice plug for Baseball Geeks on her redsoxchick.mlblogs.com website. Thanks, Cyn!!!

Reply to Msg #2077
Back to Topics

4026 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter