BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40663
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Today's Injury News " Thread

Message #259 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Today's Injury News
Date:  3/31/04, 3:38pm
Nomar Garciaparra is out for at least three weeks.Griffey's injury is not as bad as originally suspected.http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1772057Chicago Cubs GM says May 1st return for Mark Prior is "optimistic"http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=1771150

Reply to Msg #259
Back to Topics

8022 reads

1745 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #260 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Re: Today's Injury New
Date:  3/31/04, 11:37pm
Gee, I hope people in the Mission BBM League get scared enough to let Nomar slip to the number six pick tonight so my team can snatch him. Pretty wishful thinking!!

Reply to Msg #260
Back to Topics

9240 reads

Message #261 of 6634  *NEW*
Reedster  
Date:  4/1/04, 12:27am
Being as the deadline is on the way, you just might have a shot at Nomar. You have "The Best" team who will undoubtedly try and snag Rafael Furcal.I'm the third pick, and I'm aiming for some lower end players with high upside so that I can get the number one pick at 3B... so, of course, I can pick up you-know-who.

Reply to Msg #261
Back to Topics

9238 reads

Message #262 of 6634  *NEW*
Jaydawg  
Date:  4/1/04, 10:34pm
Well, it's official. Nomar's a Quake. Thanks to the top five teams for letting him slip by. Reedster, I've heard a rumor that A-Rod might go on the 15-day D.L. Maybe you should give him a pass in the 3B draft tonight.

Reply to Msg #262
Back to Topics

7820 reads

Message #263 of 6634  *NEW*
Reedster  
Date:  4/1/04, 11:16pm
For me, it basically was a question of: do I take Nomar, or do I try and get Arod?I think the answer is easy. And, fortunately for you, others were trying the same strategy.

Reply to Msg #263
Back to Topics

9231 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter