BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40833
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "The Savior Has Arrived: Milton Bradley a Dodger " Thread

Message #281 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  The Savior Has Arrived: Milton Bradley a Dodger
Date:  4/4/04, 7:16pm
As I expected... 75+ wins, here we come... on the heels of Encarnacion and Bradley.

Reply to Msg #281
Back to Topics

6425 reads

1205 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #282 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
FenwayDan  
Subject:  Re: The Savior Has Arrived: Milton Bradley a Dodge
Date:  4/5/04, 11:40am
You might get 75 wins... might. Milton Bradley is hard to handle and I think you might find that he is too disruptive in the clubhouse for some. His name is great... but I think Coco Crisp might be a better (and funnier) personality to have on your club... yeah, that or Parker Brothers.

Reply to Msg #282
Back to Topics

7525 reads

Message #283 of 6634  *NEW*
Reedster  
Date:  4/5/04, 12:55pm
Hey Dan...Just wishful thinking on my part, I know...Looking at Bradley's stats in the year's previous to last year, he is pretty mediocre.The key to the Dodgers' success will again lie with their pitching, and -- sadly -- it doesn't look too good this Spring./holding my breath

Reply to Msg #283
Back to Topics

7521 reads

Message #284 of 6634  *NEW*
drrubb  
Date:  4/7/04, 1:11am
I think Milton Bradley is a bigtime addition to the Dodgers if he keeps his head on straight! I think he'll hit .300 plus with maybe 10 homers,maybe. He'll draw a lot of walks & steal you some bases. Solid player! I think he would be a good lead off man.

Reply to Msg #284
Back to Topics

7518 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter