BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40089
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "BaseballGeeks PodCast #13 (Baker's Dozen) online... link goes to direct download" Thread

Message #2862 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  BaseballGeeks PodCast #13 (Baker's Dozen) online... link goes to direct download
Date:  4/01/06, 1:24pm
This week's show: BaseballGeeks.com stories of the week and a look at the last week of Spring Training; Top 10 SB guys from PlayerTrack.com; False Rumors; a brief look at our money league draft last weekend

Just over 53 minutes...

Reply to Msg #2862
Back to Topics

5820 reads

997 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #2874 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: BaseballGeeks PodCast #13 (Baker's Dozen) online... link goes to direct download
Date:  4/1/06, 4:38pm
You guys just keep getting better & better!

Reply to Msg #2874
Back to Topics

6506 reads

Message #2889 of 6634  *NEW*
normsy  
Subject:  Re: BaseballGeeks PodCast #13 (Baker's Dozen) online... link goes to direct download
Date:  4/3/06, 8:43am
All of my research indicates that it is "SABRmetrician" with the "r". I've got top men working on it to find out the real answer though, and by top men, I mean me. I'll let you know what happens. Other than that, great show, as usual.

Reply to Msg #2889
Back to Topics

6507 reads

Message #2892 of 6634  *NEW*
Reedster  
Date:  4/3/06, 9:34am
Apology to Grady Sizemore! In the game yesterday, while batting, he looked pretty dern cute. I see the fascination, as long as he isn't smiling.

/will have to make a formal apology on the next podcast

Reply to Msg #2892
Back to Topics

6504 reads

Message #2910 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  normsy
normsy  
Date:  4/3/06, 10:56pm
I finished up the research, I e-mailed SABR themselves. Here's the text:
I heard a debate about this the other day on an Itunes Podcast I like, the baseball geeks, they can be found at baseballgeeks.com, I digress, would you guys be called "SABRmetricians" or "SABRmeticians?" Does it have the "r" in it, or not? An answer would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, in advance,
Sam Normington

rchamberlain@sabr.org
SABRmetrician.

Quite the lengthy response from SABR, but it does have the "r."

Reply to Msg #2910
Back to Topics

6504 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter