BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40309
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Eric Gagne will undergo another elbow surgery on 4/7. GAME OVER, at least for now... " Thread

Message #2965 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Eric Gagne will undergo another elbow surgery on 4/7. GAME OVER, at least for now...
Date:  4/06/06, 7:40pm
It's a good thing the Dodgers acquired Lance Carter and Danys Baez as insurance. As much as I hate to say it, Gagne's injuries for the past few years are beginning to look a little suspicious. When Eric had his breakthough season in '02, remember how his body dramatically bulked up when he showed up for spring training that year? For the few years prior to that, Gagne was a 4.50 ERA starter for the Blue Crew, albeit a more slimmer and less muscular one. Now, all of a sudden, he's battling one injury after another. I'm not quite ready to accuse Gagne of juicing himself up, but something seems rather bizarre here.

Reply to Msg #2965
Back to Topics

4499 reads

1001 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #2966 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
JCacho  
Subject:  Re: Eric Gagne will undergo another elbow surgery on 4/7. GAME OVER, at least for now...
Date:  4/6/06, 7:46pm
Heh I already picked up Baez in the BGeeks league

Reply to Msg #2966
Back to Topics

5238 reads

Message #2968 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  JCacho
The Olde English Ds  
Subject:  Re: Eric Gagne will undergo another elbow surgery on 4/7. GAME OVER, at least for now...
Date:  4/6/06, 8:48pm
graphic
I know I was just looking at adding him and you beat me to the punch Nothing gets by the other 19 Geeks in the league!!!

--------------------------------------------------------
Go Tigers!!!
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply to Msg #2968
Back to Topics

5237 reads

Message #2973 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  JCacho
Reedster  
Date:  4/6/06, 10:35pm
>Heh I already picked up Baez in the BGeeks league

Ah, man. Gregg and I are in trouble... Benitez, Garciaparra, and then Gagne. This ain' good.

Reply to Msg #2973
Back to Topics

5234 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter