BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40437
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Philly starts the season at 0-4 for the first time in 19 years. BOTH Pennsylvania teams are a combined 0-9. OUCH!!! " Thread

Message #2985 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Philly starts the season at 0-4 for the first time in 19 years. BOTH Pennsylvania teams are a combined 0-9. OUCH!!!
Date:  4/08/06, 09:36am
I know Philly lost Thome during the offseason, but I didn't see this one coming either. With all of the talk about Jimmy Rollins' hitting streak and the hot prospect, Ryan Howard, it's surprising that they started out this way. Even Pittsburgh's lousy start under new management and hot young pitching has been unexpected, as well.

Reply to Msg #2985
Back to Topics

2467 reads

603 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #2992 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
abaseballgeek  
Subject:  Re: Philly starts the season at 0-4 for the first time in 19 years. BOTH Pennsylvania teams are a combined 0-9. OUCH!!!
Date:  4/8/06, 7:04pm
I cant believe it either. With Jimmy Rollins and the hot new prospect Chase Utley the phillies should be doing a little better. I was at there spring training camp, and thought they looked pretty good. Just give them time, i think they are going to end up with a 500 winning percent by the end of the season. (hopefully)

Reply to Msg #2992
Back to Topics

3178 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter