BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40014
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Because of attention deficit disorder, Derek Lowe allowed to take a banned amphet-- my, what a gorgeous day we're having... oh, I need to get some cheese at the store today... " Thread

Message #2962 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Because of attention deficit disorder, Derek Lowe allowed to take a banned amphet-- my, what a gorgeous day we're having... oh, I need to get some cheese at the store today...
Date:  4/06/06, 3:33pm
Okay. The pessimist in me says: Suddenly, there is going to be a rise in diagnoses of ADD this season among ballplayers.

Reply to Msg #2962
Back to Topics

4521 reads

1132 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #2971 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: Because of attention deficit disorder, Derek Lowe allowed to take a banned amphet-- my, what a gorgeous day we're having... oh, I need to get some cheese at the store today...
Date:  4/6/06, 9:38pm
Call me crazy or even deranged, but I honestly don't see anything wrong with anphetamines. These guys play 162 games a year, not including sring training, & the post season(if they make it). Sometimes your body needs that "pick me up". It's a grueling long ass season. I say no to steroids, yes to amphetamines.

Reply to Msg #2971
Back to Topics

5260 reads

Message #2972 of 6634  *NEW*
redsoxchick  
Subject:  Re: Because of attention deficit disorder, Derek Lowe allowed to take a banned amphet-- my, what a gorgeous day we're having... oh, I need to get some cheese at the store today...
Date:  4/6/06, 9:41pm
Seriously, if you ever met DLowe you would know that putting the dude on ritalin is the best idea anyone every had.

Reply to Msg #2972
Back to Topics

5255 reads

Message #2979 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Anonymous  
Subject:  Historic baseball bat goes on tour; American journalists and diplomats held prisoner by the Nazis created this bat
Date:  4/07/06, 10:07am
From the article:

NEW YORK (Reuters) -- It hung in a Virginia garage for years, but now a baseball bat from Nazi Germany is touring the United States with a Baseball Hall of Fame exhibit.

The bat, used by American journalists and diplomats held captive in Germany in 1941-42, was given to the Hall of Fame and Museum in Cooperstown, New York, by Angus MacLean Thuermer, an American reporter working in the Berlin bureau of the Associated Press when Germany invaded Poland.

Reply to Msg #2979
Back to Topics

1853 reads

Message #2993 of 6634  *NEW*
abaseballgeek  
Date:  4/8/06, 7:08pm
What is wrong with it anyway. Do you know what players go through? 162 games a season not including spring training and post season. Did i mention all the traveling? Players need a little spark(not steroids).

Reply to Msg #2993
Back to Topics

5250 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter