BaseballGeeks
User: Guest39277
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "BaseballGeeks PodCast #15 is online, with Gregg calling in from New York City" Thread

Message #3097 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  BaseballGeeks PodCast #15 is online, with Gregg calling in from New York City
Date:  4/15/06, 4:23pm
Gregg calls in from New York City as we discuss Baseballgeeks.com stories, including Bonds, his reality show, and the Federal investigation; the injury plague of Week 2; a look at statistics from Week 2, including the amazing performance of some Baseball Geezers; Fantasy Forecast; False Rumors

Running time: About 45 minutes

Reply to Msg #3097
Back to Topics

3636 reads

921 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #3100 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: BaseballGeeks PodCast #15 is online, with Gregg calling in from New York City
Date:  4/15/06, 4:58pm
Oops! In the 27th minute, there is some overlap because I quickly edited this thing... moved some stuff around, and forgot to move a small piece of sound... we had a few parts where Skype failed us, and I had to edit out...

Skype was much better than expected, though, other than that...

Reply to Msg #3100
Back to Topics

4471 reads

Message #3101 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: BaseballGeeks PodCast #15 is online, with Gregg calling in from New York City
Date:  4/16/06, 1:08am
Okee dokee... sorry about that. Podcast is now fixed... I was listening to it, and suddenly wondered whether I had accidentally turned on another podcast before I realized it was the same podcast.

Eek. We had some dead spots because the skype transmission went out, so I had to edit... and I forgot to move that bit over in the 27th minute when I added the intro and shifted everything over.

Sorry about that.

Reply to Msg #3101
Back to Topics

4470 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter