BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40075
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Cardinal outfielder John Rodriguez was scratched from Monday night's lineup because of an allergic reaction to shrimp tempura " Thread

Message #3132 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Cardinal outfielder John Rodriguez was scratched from Monday night's lineup because of an allergic reaction to shrimp tempura
Date:  4/18/06, 9:00pm
Next time, he should simply order a salad. With an allergic reaction like that and having his faced swelled up so bad, Rodriguez must have eaten a shrimp caught out of Santa Monica Bay.

Reply to Msg #3132
Back to Topics

5045 reads

1695 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #3134 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: Cardinal outfielder John Rodriguez was scratched from Monday night's lineup because of an allergic reaction to shrimp tempura
Date:  4/18/06, 10:12pm
Link didn't work... try this:

http://tinyurl.com/eqcht

Reply to Msg #3134
Back to Topics

6607 reads

Message #3135 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
redsoxchick  
Subject:  Re: Cardinal outfielder John Rodriguez was scratched from Monday night's lineup because of an allergic reaction to shrimp tempura
Date:  4/19/06, 4:02am
I have such a bad seafood allergy that I get a reaction even if I'm just in the same room with seafood or with someone who just ate seafood...it stinks. Poor guy, the allergy only gets worse the older you get.

Reply to Msg #3135
Back to Topics

6603 reads

Message #3146 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  redsoxchick
Reedster  
Date:  4/19/06, 8:56pm
>I have such a bad seafood allergy that I get a reaction even
>if I'm just in the same room with seafood or with someone who
>just ate seafood...it stinks. Poor guy, the allergy only gets
>worse the older you get.

My problem is gout that comes and goes... but comes more with shellfish eating.

Well, BGeeks readers, you already know one of our potential false (BUT TRUE) rumors of the week on next week's podcast.

Reply to Msg #3146
Back to Topics

6601 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter