BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40574
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "'Bonds on Bonds' reality series on ESPN 2 is drawing a minuscule rating of 0.5%, which is the same percentage as the series on the U.S. Paintball Championship " Thread

Message #3140 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  'Bonds on Bonds' reality series on ESPN 2 is drawing a minuscule rating of 0.5%, which is the same percentage as the series on the U.S. Paintball Championship
Date:  4/19/06, 8:28pm
This one shouldn't be a surprise. People are not tuning in because it's too predictable. After watching the first episode, all I saw was how Bonds was a narcissistic jerk, which is something we already know.

Reply to Msg #3140
Back to Topics

3794 reads

clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #3142 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: 'Bonds on Bonds' reality series on ESPN 2 is drawing a minuscule rating of 0.5%, which is the same percentage as the series on the U.S. Paintball Championship
Date:  4/19/06, 8:43pm
I just watched episode #3 which I Tivo'd. I really like this show.

Forget about the personality. The show is extremely intriguing because it doesn't hold back. Last night's episode was all about the Federal Investigation and the Dodgers' series.

A Dodger fan says: "To be a diehard Dodger fan, you have to hate Barry Bonds."

Au contraire.

Now, the Giants are a completely other matter.

Reply to Msg #3142
Back to Topics

4572 reads

Message #3147 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Re: 'Bonds on Bonds' reality series on ESPN 2 is drawing a minuscule rating of 0.5%, which is the same percentage as the series on the U.S. Paintball Championship
Date:  4/19/06, 8:59pm
This Dodger fan says: I wasn't a fan of Bonds even before he played with the Giants. In Pittsburgh, he had many of the same issues with teammates and the media that he's had in recent years. On several occasions, Ba-Bo was shown in loud shouting matches with Jim Leyland. Prior to signing with Pittsburgh, Barry was so unpopular among his teammates at Arizona State that they unanimously voted to kick him off the team. The ASU squad included several future big leaguers at the time, including Mike Devereaux and Odibbe McDowell. The manager ignored the vote after getting pressure from Barry's father. So, you see, Bonds has shown this same pattern of behavior for years.

Reply to Msg #3147
Back to Topics

4570 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter