BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40768
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "All Star starting lineups... " Thread

Message #3822 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  All Star starting lineups...
Date:  7/10/06, 11:05am
Kenny Rogers and Brad Penny get the nod as starters.

Reply to Msg #3822
Back to Topics

3598 reads

1784 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #3823 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
RJ Warner  
Subject:  Re: All Star starting lineups...
Date:  7/10/06, 3:51pm
graphic
It happens every year: people complain about who got snubbed for the AS team but they end up going anyway because a bunch of guys decide not to play at the last minute. Liriano got to go anyway for Jose Contreras. Oh, well. It's still fun to complain.

Reply to Msg #3823
Back to Topics

4402 reads

Message #3824 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  RJ Warner
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: All Star starting lineups...
Date:  7/10/06, 5:14pm
Hafner & Crawford are the main 2 now that got totally screwed!

Crawford is the best outfielder in baseball that apparantly know one knows about. If sportswriters, & particularly players, & managers are voting, & not the fans, Crawford makes the all star team.

I'm a baseball fan that thinks the voting should be taken away from the fans. I'm sorry I feel that way, but I just do, & I feel very strongly about it. If fans are allowed to continue & vote, it will always be the "big city market only all star game". It's just not fair to the little guy, meaning the smaller markets.

Reply to Msg #3824
Back to Topics

4401 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter