BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40229
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Nats acquire Austin Kearns, Felipe Lopez, and Ryan Wagner from the Reds for Gary Majewski, Bill Bray, Daryl Thompson, Brendan Harris, and Royce Clayton " Thread

Message #3838 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Nats acquire Austin Kearns, Felipe Lopez, and Ryan Wagner from the Reds for Gary Majewski, Bill Bray, Daryl Thompson, Brendan Harris, and Royce Clayton
Date:  7/13/06, 10:10pm
This is a terrific move by the Nats and should help them get out of the cellar. Kearns and Lopez should rejuvenate Washington as a better power-hitting team and they should accomodate Soriano and Zimmerman well. If they manage to keep Soriano, they'll be a force to reckon with in the N.L. East next season. The Reds needed some decent relief, but I think they gave up too much in return, especially with Griffey headed towards the sunset of his career.

Reply to Msg #3838
Back to Topics

3457 reads

2135 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #3841 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: Nats acquire Austin Kearns, Felipe Lopez, and Ryan Wagner from the Reds for Gary Majewski, Bill Bray, Daryl Thompson, Brendan Harris, and Royce Clayton
Date:  7/14/06, 1:55pm
I have Kearns and Lopez on my money league team... my stock just went down worse than the Dow.

Reply to Msg #3841
Back to Topics

4279 reads

Message #3842 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
sambruin98  
Subject:  Re: Nats acquire Austin Kearns, Felipe Lopez, and Ryan Wagner from the Reds for Gary Majewski, Bill Bray, Daryl Thompson, Brendan Harris, and Royce Clayton
Date:  7/14/06, 2:22pm
I think Gregg jinxed Wayne Krivsky when he heaped praise on him for the Guardado and Phillips deals. Can't wait to hear his reaction on this week's podcast.

Reply to Msg #3842
Back to Topics

4278 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter