BaseballGeeks
User: Guest17322
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Guess which wife (future ex) of an ex-Met pitcher said this one---'The N.Y. Post wrote that I was scantily clad and the Mets were horrified. What the **** did I do? I wore a red dress. What do they care more about? A ******* dress or a World Championship? " Thread

Message #4327 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Guess which wife (future ex) of an ex-Met pitcher said this one---'The N.Y. Post wrote that I was scantily clad and the Mets were horrified. What the **** did I do? I wore a red dress. What do they care more about? A ******* dress or a World Championship?
Date:  3/17/07, 11:23am (Last Edited: 3/17/07, 11:36am)
Yep, Anna Benson, the self-described gun-toting Mama is at it again.. This particular controversy was over a very revealing santa outfit she wore at the Mets holiday party for personnel and family members in December of '05. Keep in mind that this woman preaches about family values on her website. I wonder if she's "******" any of her husbands teammates, as she once threatened to do.

Reply to Msg #4327
Back to Topics

3590 reads

1931 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #4332 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: Guess which wife (future ex) of an ex-Met pitcher said this one---'The N.Y. Post wrote that I was scantily clad and the Mets were horrified. What the **** did I do? I wore a red dress. What do they care more about? A ******* dress or a World Championship?
Date:  3/17/07, 2:10pm
If she is, I would like to see it! She's hot!

Reply to Msg #4332
Back to Topics

5792 reads

Message #4338 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: Guess which wife (future ex) of an ex-Met pitcher said this one---'The N.Y. Post wrote that I was scantily clad and the Mets were horrified. What the **** did I do? I wore a red dress. What do they care more about? A ******* dress or a World Championship?
Date:  3/18/07, 8:03am
Love annabenson.net

Checkout the intro!

Reply to Msg #4338
Back to Topics

5789 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter