BaseballGeeks
User: Guest39419
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Troy Glaus Out Two Months " Thread

Message #433 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Troy Glaus Out Two Months
Date:  5/17/04, 7:54pm
Yee-ikes. This is a killer for the Angels (and my fantasy team).This guy has been a bonafide stud.This article doesn't seem to indicate why he opted for surgery, rather than sit out the knee problem.I can only guess that his knee problem was much worse than reported... being as he was going to be out a few weeks with that ailment, perhaps, he figured what the heck... get everything fixed up.

Reply to Msg #433
Back to Topics

4082 reads

1443 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #434 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: Troy Glaus Out Two Month
Date:  5/18/04, 1:54pm
The news appears to be much worse. RotoWorld and a number of other sites are reporting that Glaus is likely out for the season.At best, he might come back in late August/September.It will be interesting to see how the Angels play their season out with all of their injury woes.

Reply to Msg #434
Back to Topics

2923 reads

Message #435 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Re: Troy Glaus Out Two Month
Date:  5/19/04, 9:31pm
Glaus is on my BBM fantasy team, so this is a bitter pill to swallow for me. I believe my team is still good enough to compete, but I'll need him down the stretch in September. Hopefully, he'll be back by then.

Reply to Msg #435
Back to Topics

4985 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter