BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40468
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "BaseballGeeks #5, Volume 2: Rob and Gregg (and their sons) look at Week 1 and the coming Week 2" Thread

Message #4451 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  BaseballGeeks #5, Volume 2: Rob and Gregg (and their sons) look at Week 1 and the coming Week 2
Date:  4/09/07, 12:23am
Rob and Gregg take a look at week 1 and give their insights into the coming week. Tennessee Jesse looks into the BaseballGeeks second annual roto league, and our sons give their input (or output, rather).

Reply to Msg #4451
Back to Topics

2526 reads

1250 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #4453 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Tennessee Jesse
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: BaseballGeeks #5, Volume 2: Rob and Gregg (and their sons) look at Week 1 and the coming Week 2
Date:  4/9/07, 7:03am
Hey Tennessee Jesse. I know we are just entering week 2, but have you looked at the standings? At the end of Week 1, Hackensack Bulls are in 2nd, just 0.5 points behind the Bronx Bombers. Where is Tennessee Jesse? Scrolling down, still scrolling, still scrolling, oh there you are, 10th. Now I'm usually a very quiet & humble man, & I may still be humbled before it is all over with. I'm usually not one to run my mouth. But, I'm here to tell you, I'm going to be near the top all season long. I may not finish 1st or 2nd, but you can bank on the Bulls finishing in the top 4 or 5 by season's end. Personally, I think I had a solid draft. Unfortunately, Hanley Ramirez pulled his hamstring yesterday, so I might be hurting in steals for a little while because he may be headed to the DL or miss some games.

I am not from Hackensack NJ. I am actually from Panama City Beach, FL. I named my team the Hackensack Bulls because I have a friend within the league who named his team the Tampico Stogies. Both of the names come from movies. "Long Gone" & "Brewster's Millions".

Nevertheless, enjoyed your commentary about the league. You sound like a really nice guy & it looks like you have a preety good team. Good luck to you & all in the league.

Reply to Msg #4453
Back to Topics

3263 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter