BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40968
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "BaseballGeeks PodCast #6, Volume 2: Rob goes solo again and takes a look at 'Bonds Watch,' key injuries, and recommended two start pitchers for Week 3" Thread

Message #4467 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  BaseballGeeks PodCast #6, Volume 2: Rob goes solo again and takes a look at 'Bonds Watch,' key injuries, and recommended two start pitchers for Week 3
Date:  4/14/07, 9:08pm
Rob goes solo again and talks about the baseball news from Week 2, including "Bonds Watch" and some key injuries to monitor. Also, Rob gives his two-start pitcher recommendations for Week 3.

Reply to Msg #4467
Back to Topics

4520 reads

1284 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #4468 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
john.reiss  
Subject:  Re: BaseballGeeks PodCast #6, Volume 2: Rob goes solo again and takes a look at 'Bonds Watch,' key injuries, and recommended two start pitchers for Week 3
Date:  4/14/07, 10:49pm
Just finished listening to the podcast and it was good as usual. Thanks for the mention however, my last name is pronounced "Reese" even though it should be "Rice" in German. I would be really interested in participating in a live call-in show.

Reply to Msg #4468
Back to Topics

5351 reads

Message #4469 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: BaseballGeeks PodCast #6, Volume 2: Rob goes solo again and takes a look at 'Bonds Watch,' key injuries, and recommended two start pitchers for Week 3
Date:  4/15/07, 5:04am
Great show Rob! I always listen & I am proud to say that I have never missed the Baseball Geeks podcast.

I'm just waiting for that Takalakaman(or whatever) guy to make fun of me & my team again. I actually found that pretty amusing. When is coming back with his awesome "Beat the Geeks" league analysis?

Reply to Msg #4469
Back to Topics

5351 reads

Message #4470 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  drrubb
drrubb  
Date:  4/15/07, 5:12am
I know it's early early in the season, but right now I am in 3 Yahoo leagues.

I rank 2 out of 11 in the "Beat the Geeks". 1 out of 12 in a 5x5 head to head league. 2 out of 12 in another 5x5 roto league.

I must admit though that I'm not feeling all that great about my BBM team. A lot of work to do there just to be somewhat competitive.

Reply to Msg #4470
Back to Topics

5351 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter