BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40687
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Testing a live call-in show tonight at 11pm PST tonight... click the link to check it out... " Thread

Message #4493 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Testing a live call-in show tonight at 11pm PST tonight... click the link to check it out...
Date:  4/26/07, 7:30pm
I'll be available for questions or just to chat... not sure how it will work, but it should be fun...

Reply to Msg #4493
Back to Topics

3257 reads

clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #4497 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: Testing a live call-in show tonight at 11pm PST tonight... click the link to check it out...
Date:  4/27/07, 12:02am
Thanks to Ryan for helping me out with some questions for the podcast... if I was a little more awake, I would have done a bit better. I imagine that this show will be archived shortly...

If you weren't able to hear it live, lemme know what you think... if the sound is good, this might be a great option for us to have our listeners join us.

Reply to Msg #4497
Back to Topics

4512 reads

Message #4499 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: Testing a live call-in show tonight at 11pm PST tonight... click the link to check it out...
Date:  4/27/07, 6:04am
I would have called in Rob, but it was just a bit too late for me. 11pm your time is 1am my time. I thought about trying to stay up & do it but I was dozing off between 11 or 11:30 my time, which would be 9 or 9:30 pacific time.

Reply to Msg #4499
Back to Topics

4512 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter