BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40563
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Live call-in show for the BaseballGeeks.com podcast will be Thursday night, 9pm, PST. Link goes to show schedule and dial-in phone number... " Thread

Message #4509 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Live call-in show for the BaseballGeeks.com podcast will be Thursday night, 9pm, PST. Link goes to show schedule and dial-in phone number...
Date:  5/01/07, 11:15pm
We're gonna try this again. I have noticed Gregg, so I don't know if he will be available, but if not, I'll try my hat at answering questions... and looking for you folks to help me out!

Reply to Msg #4509
Back to Topics

3698 reads

1087 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #4515 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
rmcc4444  
Subject:  Re: Live call-in show for the BaseballGeeks.com podcast will be Thursday night, 9pm, PST. Link goes to show schedule and dial-in phone number...
Date:  5/3/07, 10:50pm
crap.. i just noticed this. try getting the word out a little sooner. i love the idea of late night shows.

Reply to Msg #4515
Back to Topics

4436 reads

Message #4517 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  rmcc4444
Reedster  
Subject:  Re: Live call-in show for the BaseballGeeks.com podcast will be Thursday night, 9pm, PST. Link goes to show schedule and dial-in phone number...
Date:  5/4/07, 7:14am
>crap.. i just noticed this. try getting the word out a little
>sooner. i love the idea of late night shows.

Sorry about that! We're going to start pre-planning onm every podcast. The next one will be next Thursday night at 9pm PST.

Reply to Msg #4517
Back to Topics

4435 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter