BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40121
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Murphy hopes to hit another home run " Thread

Message #4518 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Robert Jones  
Subject:  Murphy hopes to hit another home run
Date:  5/04/07, 10:12am
Dale has always been a class act and one of my favorite sports figures of all time. I am glad to see him stepping up to the plate to fight steroid use. I believe that players caught using steroids should get a life time ban from the sport and should not be allowed in the Hall of Fame. I think steroid use is the worst form of cheating in sports and if a player is caught using them there should be zero tolerance.

Dale Murphy is such a great ambassador for professional sports. I love the motto, "Leaving the game better than we found it." According to the site, "studies have shown that more than 1 million high school athletes used steroids last year." I personally think that the study falls for short of the real impact of the problem. I have seen and continue to see steroid use impact recreational sports as well in the post high school adult population. The price of the "edge" that is gained is unthinkable.

Iwontcheat.com

Reply to Msg #4518
Back to Topics

1749 reads

1520 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter