BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40067
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Draft representatives annouced for the first televised MLB draft " Thread

Message #4620 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
john.reiss  
Subject:  Draft representatives annouced for the first televised MLB draft
Date:  5/30/07, 1:36pm
The only way I would watch this: Chuck Knoblauch has to throw the Yankees first pick farther than fifteen feet for it to count. The Yankees lose again. The actual person or card, you choose.

Reply to Msg #4620
Back to Topics

2769 reads

1725 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #4621 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  john.reiss
Rob Reed  
Subject:  Re: Draft representatives annouced for the first televised MLB draft
Date:  5/30/07, 1:45pm
graphic
>The only way I would watch this: Chuck Knoblauch has to throw
>the Yankees first pick farther than fifteen feet for it to
>count. The Yankees lose again. The actual person or card,
>you choose.

LOL...

John, you're easy! There is probably ZERO chance that I would watch this... but, I might watch if, say, they did a HR derby for picks to count. Palmer pitches to Andre Dawson kinda thing, and he has ten chances to get it over the fence for Florida's pick to count...

Or, how about testing the draft representatives against their vice of choice? For Tommy Lasorda, he must resist a room full of blonde prostitutes for the Dodger pick to count (or maybe ten bowls of lasagna?). Daryl Strawberry must resist a room full of coke dealers for the Mets pick to count. Ellis Burks would be placed in a batting cage, and he would have to resist swinging at high and tight fastballs for 5 minutes... that kinda thing.

Now, it sounds interesting.

Then again, I am the type of guy who would rather watch an Oprah marathon over the NFL draft. Dr. Phil, even.

Reply to Msg #4621
Back to Topics

3532 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter