BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40754
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "When a streak means more than your health: Miguel Tejada considering playing through a non-displace wrist fracture (link goes to general article about his consecutive game streak being in jeopardy) " Thread

Message #4703 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Rob Reed  
Subject:  When a streak means more than your health: Miguel Tejada considering playing through a non-displace wrist fracture (link goes to general article about his consecutive game streak being in jeopardy)
Date:  6/22/07, 07:45am
graphic
For now, the injury is non-displaced... the bone is still together, for the most part. I once had a non-displaced fracture in my collarbone that nearly went displaced when I got cocky and closed a car door.

Swinging at a 90+mph fastball is a little more intense than closing a car door.

Now, I suspect we will watch Tejada go from potentially out 4-6 weeks to out for the remainder of the season within the next few days (unless someone talks some sense into him).

You have 5th all-time in the consecutive games played streaks, Miguel. Now, chill!

Reply to Msg #4703
Back to Topics

1702 reads

2447 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter