BaseballGeeks
User: Guest39038
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Holding Tight on James Shields " Thread

Message #4756 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
vegasman2000  
Subject:  Holding Tight on James Shields
Date:  7/03/07, 07:48am
If you are a James Shields fan (or owner), no need to be worried over the recent losing streak. He is still on top of his game.

Reply to Msg #4756
Back to Topics

2709 reads

1523 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #4757 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  vegasman2000
Rob Reed  
Subject:  Re: Holding Tight on James Shields
Date:  7/3/07, 4:39pm
graphic
Jamie is one of those weird players for me... I just don't have a good feeling about him, but in the same way I didn't have a good feeling about Jason Schmidt in the first half of his first major breakout season.

"Psychic" feelings in fantasy baseball are strange animals. I actually recommended to an officemate that he pick up Jamie Shields off the waiver wire about 2 months ago because, as I said to my officemate: "I don't think highly of him, so that probably means he will pan out."

Again, I hate his team. And, as that team continues to stink up the joint, my feeling is so will Jamie.

And this, of course, means he will be Cy Young worthy come September. Good article.

Reply to Msg #4757
Back to Topics

3589 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter