BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40178
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Maxim sets boobies aside for a moment and discusses the biggest fantasy busts ever " Thread

Message #4922 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Rob Reed  
Subject:  Maxim sets boobies aside for a moment and discusses the biggest fantasy busts ever
Date:  3/18/08, 11:28am
graphic
I had the 2002 Roberto Alomar. I have to agree with that pick. Any others that you would like to add? Say, a 2007 Chris Carpenter?

Reply to Msg #4922
Back to Topics

3789 reads

1113 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #4924 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Rob Reed
Eagleye290  
Subject:  Re: Maxim sets boobies aside for a moment and discusses the biggest fantasy busts ever
Date:  3/18/08, 1:55pm
>Any others that you would like to add? Say, a 2007 Chris >Carpenter?

I had the unfortunate pick of Christ Carpenter last year. I took him in the 3rd round and well the rest they say is history. I still managed to finish second in the league with huge help from my first two picks, A-Rod and Utley.

Reply to Msg #4924
Back to Topics

4246 reads

Message #4925 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Eagleye290
Rob Reed  
Subject:  Re: Maxim sets boobies aside for a moment and discusses the biggest fantasy busts ever
Date:  3/18/08, 2:56pm (Last Edited: 3/18/08, 2:57pm)
graphic
It certainly says a lot about people, in serpentine drafts, who take the "wait til the 8th-10th round before taking a SP" strategy.

I don't like this strategy, but every team that took Chris Carpenter early (some as early as the first round) were just slaughtered.

Glad you were able to salvage what could have been a very depressing season (like my 2002 with Roberto Alomar).

/nice to see you on Facebook... I'm starting to get addicted

Reply to Msg #4925
Back to Topics

4245 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter