BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40282
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "From the 'This Just In, Mr. Obvious' file: Mark Reynolds is playing out of his gourd " Thread

Message #4991 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Rob Reed  
Subject:  From the 'This Just In, Mr. Obvious' file: Mark Reynolds is playing out of his gourd
Date:  4/07/08, 11:02pm
graphic
You have to ride the hot hand here. He is still available in a number of leagues.

I picked him up in my "experts" league on 3/30 when, three hours earlier, he was dumped by another team for Eugenio Velez. I dumped one of my fave sleepers Joey Votto for him (his power stats last year were just too good).

So far, I couldn't be more pleased.

Reply to Msg #4991
Back to Topics

4127 reads

1344 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #4994 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Rob Reed
Mike Reese  
Subject:  Re: From the 'This Just In, Mr. Obvious' file: Mark Reynolds is playing out of his gourd
Date:  4/8/08, 12:50pm
I forgot Chad Tracy was supposed to be the D'Backs third baseman and nabbed Reynolds late in one of my drafts. Hooray for blind luck!!
Hopefully, Reynolds will keep it up and solidify his spot in the regular lineup.

Reply to Msg #4994
Back to Topics

4898 reads

Message #5002 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Mike Reese
Rob Reed  
Subject:  Re: From the 'This Just In, Mr. Obvious' file: Mark Reynolds is playing out of his gourd
Date:  4/9/08, 10:21pm
graphic
>I forgot Chad Tracy was supposed to be the D'Backs third
>baseman and nabbed Reynolds late in one of my drafts. Hooray
>for blind luck!!
>Hopefully, Reynolds will keep it up and solidify his spot in
>the regular lineup.

The batting average is certain to kill us when all is said and done, but 30 HRs are a sure bet as long as he isn't a major defensive liability. As of now, there is no way that the Dbacks can sit him.

Reply to Msg #5002
Back to Topics

4892 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter