BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40081
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Miguel Tejada has unfortunately caught the disease that increases your age by two years. Doctors refer to the disease as 'lying-about-your-age'-itis " Thread

Message #5035 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Rob Reed  
Subject:  Miguel Tejada has unfortunately caught the disease that increases your age by two years. Doctors refer to the disease as 'lying-about-your-age'-itis
Date:  4/17/08, 11:45am
graphic
Perhaps this explains the drop off... and, what if he is lying about the two years? Were I an active investigative reporter, I would be checking Tejada's locker for Depends undergarments.

Reply to Msg #5035
Back to Topics

3005 reads

1904 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #5044 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Rob Reed
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Re: Miguel Tejada has unfortunately caught the disease that increases your age by two years. Doctors refer to the disease as 'lying-about-your-age'-itis
Date:  4/18/08, 10:58pm (Last Edited: 4/18/08, 10:58pm)
This one is quite unusual. In the past, several Dominican players have been known to give themselves an extra year in age so they can be signed at the minimum age of 16, as Adrian Beltre had done. This is the first instance when I've heard a Dominican player make himself two years younger.

Reply to Msg #5044
Back to Topics

3642 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter