BaseballGeeks
User: Guest39174
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Liriano gets shellacked by the A's, and does not make it out of the first inning " Thread

Message #5088 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Rob Reed  
Subject:  Liriano gets shellacked by the A's, and does not make it out of the first inning
Date:  4/24/08, 5:57pm
graphic
For the long term, I say stick with him. For the short term, house him away on the farm until he shows signs of coming out of the funk.

I think I said it before, and it deserves reiteration. He was clearly not ready to come up. The staff of the Twins minor league organization made that very clear.

The Twins MLB brass just wouldn't listen to reason.

Now, they've mentally played around with Liriano's head, and owners of Liriano can just hope that Liriano can get it together.

Personally, I think this is a sure bet by June.

Reply to Msg #5088
Back to Topics

2575 reads

1309 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #5090 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Rob Reed
Rob Reed  
Subject:  Re: Liriano gets shellacked by the A's, and does not make it out of the first inning
Date:  4/25/08, 5:13pm
graphic
Kudos to the Twins for sending Francisco down. He will get a lot of work there, and I am very confident that he gets it together.

He is getting dumped in Yahoo leagues left and right.

Snag him now, if you have the room, and store him away.

Reply to Msg #5090
Back to Topics

3586 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter