BaseballGeeks
User: Guest39534
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "The Mets are interested in taking back Xavier Nady " Thread

Message #5147 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  The Mets are interested in taking back Xavier Nady
Date:  5/03/08, 11:00am
The Mets could certainly use more offensive help right now, but I don't think Nady's numbers will continue to fluorish the way it did a few weeks ago. The X-Man is reliable for a .280 avg. and 20-25 homers by the end of the year, though.

Reply to Msg #5147
Back to Topics

3955 reads

1545 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #5155 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
JoeKool2322  
Subject:  Re: The Mets are interested in taking back Xavier Nady
Date:  5/3/08, 10:59pm
Nady will hit 30 and score 100 RBI. I book it and I think fantasy owners need to get this guy. I am saying by the end of the year he has better numbers than Dunn, Vernon Wells, and Nick Markakis. All guys who were drafted higher than Nady and have been outperformed this far.

--------------------------------------------------------
"I am a gamer."
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply to Msg #5155
Back to Topics

4869 reads

Message #5159 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: The Mets are interested in taking back Xavier Nady
Date:  5/4/08, 4:31am
Yeah, I'm very disappointed so far with Vernon Wells production, or lack there of. I have him in 2 leagues(BBM & one Yahoo league). I know it still early, but it's staring to frustrating. Maybe I have should have seen this coming. Wells had a down year last season. It appears that he may be on the decline. It maybe time to breakout Jobu & his rum. "Time to wake bats!"

Reply to Msg #5159
Back to Topics

4869 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter