BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40530
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "For those Giants fans or former Dodger fans, this video will give you every reason to continue hating the Blue Crew: the 1986 Dodgers do the 'Baseball Boogie' " Thread

Message #5224 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Rob Reed  
Subject:  For those Giants fans or former Dodger fans, this video will give you every reason to continue hating the Blue Crew: the 1986 Dodgers do the 'Baseball Boogie'
Date:  5/12/08, 1:36pm
graphic
I do not remember this.

I grew up in the 80's, and the music from the 80's was pretty dern good, if you ask me. How ANYBODY could have thought that this was a good idea is BEYOND me.

Worthy of note: a thin and young looking Mike Scioscia with a green jacket (in the back) near the end of the vid. Or, Orel Hersheiser shaking his booty... and making an attempt at rap with an "urban accent."

And, there is enough Jeri Curl worn by the likes of Pedro Guerrero and Mariano Duncan to have supplied a dozen hair salons.

Reply to Msg #5224
Back to Topics

3093 reads

1309 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #5238 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Rob Reed
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Re: For those Giants fans or former Dodger fans, this video will give you every reason to continue hating the Blue Crew: the 1986 Dodgers do the 'Baseball Boogie'
Date:  5/13/08, 10:41pm
I don't remember this either. Obviously, the Bears's "Super Bowl Shuffle" had an influence here. The weirdest thing of all was with Orel Hershiser constantly humping towards the camera. What the %#$%^%&$^^&!!!!!! From what I recall, the Dodgers didn't do so well that year and I can see why.

Reply to Msg #5238
Back to Topics

4013 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter