BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40958
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "D-Backs are talking about the possibility of acquiring Barry Bonds " Thread

Message #5426 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Jaydawg  
Subject:  D-Backs are talking about the possibility of acquiring Barry Bonds
Date:  7/09/08, 8:05pm
This old ASU Sun Devil might return to the valley of the sun after all. But, as you'll see in the comments thread of the link, many Arizona fans are against this claiming that they have always had players with integrity and nothing less on their professional teams. Huh!!!!!! What about Danny Ainge? And Charles Barkley wasn't exactly a boy scout either. Even without his juiced up arms, Ba-Bo could actually help the D-Backs take the N.L. West and possibly get them somewhere in the postseason.

Reply to Msg #5426
Back to Topics

3006 reads

1694 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #5428 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Jaydawg
Rob Reed  
Subject:  Re: D-Backs are talking about the possibility of acquiring Barry Bonds
Date:  7/9/08, 11:36pm
graphic
I need this is my money league... BADLY. I have still held onto him, believe it or not.

The problem is that I need him to DH so I get stats everyday from him... as you know, the money league uses OBP instead of R, and I am near last in OBP right now... damn you, Rangers and BlueJays! Sign Barry!

Reply to Msg #5428
Back to Topics

3822 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter