BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40409
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Mets apparently interested in Andruw Jones... of course the Dodgers would have to eat most of the remaining $21 million salary owed Jones in 2009 " Thread

Message #5679 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Rob Reed  
Subject:  Mets apparently interested in Andruw Jones... of course the Dodgers would have to eat most of the remaining $21 million salary owed Jones in 2009
Date:  12/29/08, 7:19pm
graphic
I say to the Dodgers and Mr. Colletti: Look, you will be paying all this money for the guy... let him play 2009, hit the .220 you knew he was gonna hit, and hit the 25 or so HRs he should hit.

However, I was asked recently how many HRs I thought Andruw would get... I felt that the Dodgers would re-sign Ramirez or go after Dunn, and that with limited playing time, Jones could see 16 HRs at best.

Tough issue, but because of the money, you have to try and get something of value from Andruw, I think.

Reply to Msg #5679
Back to Topics

1980 reads

1441 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter