BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40577
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "MLB to consider Instant Replay " Thread

Message #593 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  MLB to consider Instant Replay
Date:  11/11/04, 1:37pm
My opinion: leave it out. Baseball is so much cooler when you can complain about the bad calls.

Reply to Msg #593
Back to Topics

3360 reads

997 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #594 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
RedSux  
Subject:  Re: MLB to consider Instant Repla
Date:  11/12/04, 4:31pm
graphic
Agreed. Bad calls are a part of the sport. If we are going to have instant replay, then we might as well do away with the umpires all together.Bad calls are part of the tradition.Umps shouldn't even have little call-reverse huddles. Closest official to the action's opinion should be final.

Reply to Msg #594
Back to Topics

3968 reads

Message #595 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
RichKaz  
Subject:  Re: MLB to consider Instant Repla
Date:  1/20/05, 8:20am
Moving forward in spite of bad calls is SO MUCH a part of Baseball, that this whole issue seems ridiculous. It's another reason Baseball is so much like life. For all the morons out there who think that Baseball is slow, this will only serve to encourge them. Not to mention erode an important lesson in life to be learned from what I believe is quite posswibly the planets most perfect sport.There.... I said it.

Reply to Msg #595
Back to Topics

3968 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter