BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40678
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Hours after pitching six stellar, scoreless innings, Angel rookie Nick Adenhart is killed in a hit-and-run auto accident " Thread

Message #6219 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Rob Reed  
Subject:  Hours after pitching six stellar, scoreless innings, Angel rookie Nick Adenhart is killed in a hit-and-run auto accident
Date:  4/09/09, 08:44am
graphic
Just awful news to start the fifth day of the baseball season... Nick looked amazing last night. An amazing loss for the baseball world... only 22 years old.

R.I.P., Nick!

Reply to Msg #6219
Back to Topics

4947 reads

1864 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #6220 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Rob Reed
sambruin98  
Subject:  Re: Hours after pitching six stellar, scoreless innings, Angel rookie Nick Adenhart is killed in a hit-and-run auto accident
Date:  4/9/09, 9:45am
Unreal and incredibly sad. I still remember watching his postgame interview around 10:15pm and then, to think, he was dead a mere couple hours later. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. RIP, Nick.

Reply to Msg #6220
Back to Topics

6168 reads

Message #6222 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Rob Reed
Captain Hook  
Subject:  Re: Hours after pitching six stellar, scoreless innings, Angel rookie Nick Adenhart is killed in a hit-and-run auto accident
Date:  4/9/09, 7:14pm
It is so sad to see a young man with so much promise cut down in this senseless way. My heart goes out to the families of the victims and the Angels organization. This kind of tragedy points out the justification of harsher DUI laws.

Reply to Msg #6222
Back to Topics

6166 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter