BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40442
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Manager Ron Washington on Brandon Webb's recent throwing session: 'Wow.' " Thread

Message #6480 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Rob Reed  
Subject:  Manager Ron Washington on Brandon Webb's recent throwing session: 'Wow.'
Date:  2/24/11, 10:45am
graphic
So, I can keep Webb for $8 in my money league... do I?

Reply to Msg #6480
Back to Topics

5669 reads

1701 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #6482 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Rob Reed
ElvisCat  
Subject:  Re: Manager Ron Washington on Brandon Webb's recent throwing session: 'Wow.'
Date:  2/24/11, 11:41am
Well, this was about him long tossing - which doesn't say anything at all about how he would do on a real mound. Last year there was talk about how he was going to completely need to alter his delivery. My guess is the odds of a completely revamped delivery working are pretty slim.

I'd go under the assumption he's not worth keeping until you see him throw off a mound and have success versus hitters.

Reply to Msg #6482
Back to Topics

6602 reads

Message #6483 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  ElvisCat
Rob Reed  
Subject:  Re: Manager Ron Washington on Brandon Webb's recent throwing session: 'Wow.'
Date:  2/25/11, 8:06am
graphic
I think you're right. Sometimes I fall victim to the hype machine.

I mean, if I think about it, Ron could've been so hyped up on coke at the time that he might have been just as excited with Kameron Loe.

Reply to Msg #6483
Back to Topics

6600 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter